Friday, May 4, 2007

The wait.....

This wait is ridiculously hard! When I started the process back in the summer 2005, I never imagined that the wait would be up to 18+ months. I will be celebrating my 16 month LID anniversary on Sunday and this wait is officially getting very hard on me. The only thing that is keeping me going is that Megan Joy is at the end of it. I know that one day I will look back and thank God that He made me wait becuase she will be worth every minute of it. Maybe Megan has just been born and therefore her paperwork is not ready for me to adopt her. Maybe she hasn't even been born. I don't know. All I know is that her paperwork will be at the CCAA when mine is there getting matched with a baby and we will be brought together. If it is in a month, several months or over a year away, I will wait for my baby girl. Yes, this wait is killing me but I KNOW that Megan Joy D'Angelo is going to be worth EVERY single minute that I'm waiting for her. I just wish other people could understand this as well.....

Hane on Megan baby, Mommy's coming to get you soon!

No comments: