Sunday, May 13, 2007

Another Mothers Day....

Well today is Mother's Day 2007. I remember last year when I had just send my paperwork to China 5 months earlier, that "next year Megan will be celebrating with me!" However, of course I didn't anticipate the increased wait. It hurts, it really does. Megan Joy, Mommy wants you home SO badly. However, she's waiting for you baby. She knows that you are not ready to be home. Today, May 13, 2007, you may not even be born yet. However, she's praying for you baby. I love you with an everlasting love. And even though I am not able to spend Mother's Day 2007 with you sweetie, I'm not sad. Yes, I am sad you are not here with me, but I know that we'll have plenty of Mother's Days to spend together. And that first one will be a very special day. Whether it's in 2008, 2009, or even 2010. I'll be waiting for you. Because I will be the luckiest mommy in the whole world. Because Megan Joy is my daughter.

Praying for you baby on this Mother's Day. May 13, 2007. I love you!

No comments: