Sunday, April 27, 2008

TRAVEL DATES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's official..... I'M GOING TO CHINA!!!!!!!!!!! WOOOHOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I will be leaving Savannah on Wednesday, May 21st and flying into LA. I will then join my travel group and we will leave from LA to Shanghai on Thursday, May 22nd. We will then have a few days in Shanghai before we travel onto Nanchang, which is the capital of Jianxi province which is Ellie's province!!! We will then meet the babies the day we get to Nanchang, which will be Sunday, May 25, 2008!!!! That is when I'll meet ELLIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm going to be a mommy on 5/25/08!!!!!!!! We will then tour Nanchang and hopefully be able to make it to Fenyi as we'll be in Jiangxi that whole week finishing up paperwork. We'll then fly to Guangzhou on Sunday, June 1st which is where the American Consulate is before flying home Wednesday, June 4th. Ellie Joy LuMing, Aunt Lisa and I will arrive home on Thursday, June 5th!!!!

I can't believe this is happening!!! I have so much to do before 5/21!!!! AHHH!!!!



Kathy D'Angelo
DD: Ellie Joy LuMing (7 months TOMORROW!)
DOB: 9/28/07
Gotcha: 5/25/08!!!!!
Fenyi SWI, Jiangxi

1 comment:

Steve n Coco said...

Hi,
I don't know if this blog is still active, but I was noticing your little one's DOB and that she is from Fenyi SWI. We are currently waiting for our TA for our little one in Fenyi! She was born in Feb 2008. Did you happen to make it to Fenyi SWI during your China stay?? I'd love to know if you have any pictures that our little girl could possibly be in! Feel free to email me... stevencocoj at msn dot com (remove spaces). Thanks so much!
Be blessed,
Courtney