Monday, April 7, 2008

I HAVE A DAUGHTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



After 27 months of waiting I am FINALLY a mommy!!!!!!!!! I never thought that I would post this and here I don't even know what to post! I was going to get all fancy with my posting and now I've lost it. Sorry for the delay in posting but I was in Chicago when I got the call and didn't really have a chance to blog so I apologize. Without further to do, Here is Ellie Joy LuMing D'Angelo!!!!


Chinese Name: Zhuang Lu Ming

Meaning: not sure yet

Soon to be: Ellie Joy LuMing

DOB: September 28, 2007 (just over 6 months!!!)

DOR: April 4, 2008 @ 11:53 a.m.

Orpahange: Yifeng SWI

Province: Jiangxi

Travel: 6-8 weeks (late May - early June)

I can't believe I'm a mommy!!! I finally know who my Elile Joy is and she's Ellie Joy LuMing D'Angelo!!!!!!!!!!! Look at how adorable she is!!!!!


Kathy D'Angelo
LID: 1/6/06
DOR: 4/4/08
DD: Ellie Joy LuMing
DOB: 9/28/07
Yifeng SWI
Jiangxi

No comments: