Sunday, September 2, 2007

Rollarcoaster ride

This whole adoption process has been a rollar coaster ride. I never know what to expect!!! I usually don't spend a whole lot of time on rumor queen but when someone on my December 2005 DTC yahoo group mentioned that RQ had mentioned some December 2005 LID's were included in the next referral batch, I have been intently studying it. However, then it changed to the cut off date as November 24, 2005, which would be terrible. November has taken 6 months!!! So the cut-off date can be anywhere from 11/24/05 through early December. If it is 11/24/05 that would be just 3 days worth of referrals. At that rate, it will still be over a year until I see Megan's face. That just can't be. This wait has been ridiculous. I will be celebrating my 20 month LID anniversary on Thursday.

I want Megan Joy's referral NOW!!!!!!!! I'll post what I know when referrals start coming in hopefully tomorrow.

No comments: