Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Cutoff: December 19, 2005

It was a large surprise when on December 31, 2007, referrals came in! That is 2 batches in one month! That hasn't happened in so long!!!!!!!!! However, the downfall was that it only covered 4 days of LID's. However, we continue to get closer to January 6, 2006 LID's which is MINE! There have been no referrals received in January so far so we're waiting to see if any come at the end of January or not until early February. We're thinking the 12/31/07 referrals were technically the "January referrals." However, you can't be to sure with CCAA.

As for me, I had a nice Christmas as well as it can go without my Megan Joy home with me. When I started this process, I never dreamed that it would be an over 2 year wait from my LID. I am now at about 24 1/2 months of waiting. VERY frustrating. I'm still holding out for an April 2008 referral which would mean travel in June 2008. Cuttng it a little close to the Olympics, so we'll see what happens.

Happy New Year of 2008 to everyone! This is going to be a VERY exciting year as Megan Joy D'Angelo should come home this year!!!

No comments: