Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Cutoff: November 21, 2005

Referrals were received August 2, 2007 for referrals up to November 21, 2005. The wait is now up to almost 21 months. It was another 7 day batch of referrals. However, I feel very excited that we are now close to December LID's!!! I think they will be starting in October! I can't wait since I have a lot of friends from my December 2005 DTC group who will be expecting referrals! However it is still another 6 weeks left of LID's before mine. : ( If CCAA keeps up with the one week referrals, then that puts me in February 2008. I guess I have been thinking January or February anyways. I hope they speed things up soon though.

Mommy's coming Megan. I can't wait to meet you sweetie. Hang in there!

It's weird because I KNOW that she has been born by now! : )

No comments: